S.U.P.E.R. - Submit new software
You have found a program, which is useful on the palmtop and not yet listed on
Or you have written a new program for the palmtop?
Please follow the steps below to publish new software on S.U.P.E.R.!
First, if it's not your own program, please make sure that it is allowed by the author
publish his/her software here.
If it is not, another option is to publish a link to the official download website
on S.U.P.E.R., but we prefer to keep a copy of the files on our server, since so many
valuable MS-DOS or palmtop-related websites vanish these days and with them many
valuable programs and tools.
Next, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This
email should include all of the following things:
The entire S.U.P.E.R. team will get your email then, and the current maintainer of the
archive (currently Peter Eberl, Germany) will evaluate your email and if everything
is okay he will put it online with the next S.U.P.E.R. update.
Updates are done about once in three months, dependent on the frequency of incoming
submission or modification requests.
- The program itself as one ZIP file, including a documentation (or a download link
- Name and email address of the author (will be published!)
- Version information
- Download file size in kB
- A short description, which should contain some important search keywords
- The category (or a list of categories) under which the program should be listed.
Valid categories are listed here
- optional: A screenshot of the program in GIF, PCX or TXT format. Can be taken
directly on the palmtop using CAPLX, if it is a
graphics mode program, or using output redirection (program.exe > scrnshot.txt) if
it is a text-mode program.
D. Hertrich, 03-07-20
updated peb 2008-10-01